Owen The Instructor
- (RKC) Certified Kettlebell Instructor
- (FMS) Certified Functional Movement Specialist
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Chemistry from St. Bonaventure University, NY
- Over 12 years of personal and group training experience
OWENS KETTLEBELL KEY BENEFITS
- Develop Functional Strength- full-body training with a kettlebell works the targeted muscles over a greater range of motion which has carryover to life's everyday activities
- "When was the last time you had to do a triceps kickback or leg extension in your daily life?"
- Develop Cardiovascular Conditioning- kettlebells will build stronger lungs and heart better than any steady state cardio ever could
- "If you are tired of mindless hours of treadmill running with little benefit, then kettlebells are the answer."
- Core Strength- the off-centered weight of the kettlebell strengthens the stabilizing muscles of your hip and torso, used to protect your spine, better than any other training device
- "Something gravely missed if you strap yourself into a "machine" or sit on benches while training."
- Flexibility- kettlebell exercises are designed to extend the range of motion of the user over time
- "No more holding poses for endless amounts of time."
- Shed body fat- kettlebells will increase metabolism, add lean, dense muscle and produce growth hormone which has fat-burning effects by doing full-body or multi-joint movements
- "If you want to see those abs there is no quicker way to it."
- Efficiency of workouts- combining Cardio, Strength and Flexibility training in one, you can spend less time training and see greater results
- "Who has time for 1 hour with weights, and hour on the treadmill then 1-1/2 hours in yoga...not me!"
- It's fun and safe for any person of any size, shape or age- without the impact of running, your joints will be healthier and you can injury-proof your body with proper form
- "When running, your leg is jarred with 6 times your body weight with every leg strike...pretty sure that will cause injury before swing a 24kg kettlebell ever will."
A $750 value for just 3 monthly payments of $39.99 ($19.95 S&H)
Or select a single payment option.