Reasons Why You Should Train With Kettlebells by Doug Reinhardt
- 1. Kettlebell training amplifies your power output.
- This may be my favorite reason to train with kettlebells! Since some classic kettlebell lifts cannot be performed slowly, they develop a special quality known as power-endurance, or your ability to produce fast muscular contractions over an extended period of time. While both strength-endurance and power-endurance are essential qualities to possess, power-endurance is usually what determines the winner in sport and is an excellent tool for fat loss and conditioning.
- 2. Kettlebell training teaches your body how to contend with a constantly changing center of gravity.
- By design, the kettlebell’s center of gravity lays 6-8 inches outside of your grip; this replicates the forces that you’ll encounter in sport performance and activities in daily living.
- 3. Kettlebell training builds powerful forearms and a strong grip.
- The weight of the kettlebell lies outside of your hand, unlike the traditional barbells and dumbbells, taxing your grip and developing greater forearm strength. The design of the kettlebell also adds another unique component to your grip training — since the kettlebell’s center of gravity is usually in motion, your grip training becomes a combination of dynamic and static muscular contractions to help control the fluctuating center of mass.
- 4. Kettlebell training improves your cardio-respiratory fitness.
- When kettlebell exercises are done in an interval or circuit fashion, the body is forced to become more efficient at processing and distributing oxygen throughout the body, as well as, eliminating carbon dioxide, thus improving cardio-respiratory fitness.
- 5. Kettlebells strengthen the core.
- Core training involves strengthening the muscles of the hips and torso (both front and back) used to stabilize the spine and pelvis. Using kettleblls re-teaches the muscles of the hip and torso to work together, which strengthens the core and protects us from injury.
- 6. Train anywhere without large facilities.
- Never miss your workout because kettlebells allow you to train anywhere; the local park, beach, outside or inside, without the need for a gym or expensive racks. Kettlebells can be easily stored in a corner, a closet, or anywhere out of the way when not in use.
- 7. Only a 30-minute workout.
- We all know how time-crunched everyone is today, with only a 30-minute kettlebell workout, you will address full-body strength and conditioning, so now there are no excuses. Achieve the body you always wanted while still finding time to devote to your diet, family, and other obligations.
- 8. Kettlebells burn fat.
- A recent study showed that kettlebells are one of the most efficient training routines, burning up to 20.3cal/min.
A $750 value for just 3 monthly payments of $39.99 ($19.95 S&H)
Or select a single payment option.